FACIAL SERUM WITH ALOE VERA
Natural ceramides that visibly improve the appearance of the skin, boost its natural luminosity and protect against free radicals, thanks to the combination of our pure organic aloe vera juice with rosehip oil and rosemary extract. A serum or cosmetic serum is a treatment that is characterized by having a high concentration of active ingredients and a light texture that favors the penetration of the active ingredients to the innermost layers. Its main benefit is its high effectiveness in combating premature skin aging.
Helps restore the skin barrier, reduce and prevent dry appearance as well as noticeably improve skin tone and luminosity
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Apply a small amount morning and/or evening to clean, dry skin. Proceed to massage gently until completely absorbed
Store in a dry environment, protected from sunlight and tightly closed
- Google category
- Health & Beauty > Personal Care > Cosmetics > Skin Care > Lotion & Moisturizer
- CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOTETRASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL. Silicones (optically thicken the skin)
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT. Aloe Vera Oil
- PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM. Liquid paraffin (mineral oil that prevents skin dehydration)
- ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE. Coconut oil (highly effective natural moisturizer, antioxidant, and rich in vitamins)
- ZEA MAYS OIL. Wheat germ oil (firming, moisturizing, and protective)
- ROSA MOSCHATA SEED OIL. Rosehip oil
- ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT. Rosemary oil (provides elasticity, freshness, and radiance to the skin. It also has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties).
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL. Sunflower seed oil (powerful skin antioxidant and moisturizer)
- GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS. Natural skin phospholipids. (Natural ceramides found in the epidermis that act as a skin barrier, maintaining hydration)
- CHOLESTEROL. It is a natural lipid of the skin that helps maintain hydration and synthesizes vitamins in the skin.
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. Vitamin E (natural preservative)
- PHENOXYETHANOL. Antibacterial preservative
- ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. Preservative that inhibits germ proliferation, derived from glycerin.
- Great skin repair thanks to the combination of phospholipids and proteins with essential oils.
- It helps to strengthen the skin barrier against the visible signs of skin ageing
- It stops the natural dehydration process of the skin (as a main feature)
- Significantly improves tone and luminosity of the skin
- It supports natural levels of the skin collagen to provide a firmer and elastic appearance.
- Minimize expression fine lines and wrinkle appearance.
- Retextures the skin and brings a softer and smoother feeling to the touch