- 4817 views
- 0 comments
Aloe vera is a plant with long leaves that contain a gel with nourishing and caring qualities. It provides vitamins, amino acids as well as minerals and fatty acids. For this reason, it is a vegetable widely used for the production of cosmetic products, but also for the care of muscle and joint health. One of the most commonly used products is cold aloe vera gel.
What is aloe vera gel used for?
The qualities of aloe vera gel are many, and it can be used to relieve muscular pain, but also to regenerate and care for the skin or to aid healing. Its main value lies in its versatility and its enormous benefits.
- Wound healing: its properties and the large amount of vitamins and antioxidants it contains promote wound healing. It reduces marks and helps the skin to regenerate properly after the healing process.
- Sunburn and first- and second-degree burns: due to its regenerative qualities, aloe vera is indicated for moisturising and caring for sunburn and first- or second-degree burns. It also instantly relieves pain and limits the marks left by these types of conditions.
- Eczema and acute dermatitis: its soothing properties relieve itching caused by acute dermatitis and other skin lesions. It is not a substitute for prescribed medical treatment, but it does help to soothe the symptoms and promotes relaxation and rest.
- Moisturises the skin and fights acne: often, the solution for acne-prone skin is to apply creams that end up drying and peeling the skin. Aloe vera is moisturising, but not greasy, so it fights acne and moisturises the skin at the same time.
- Anti-ageing effect: helps to combat wrinkles, expression marks and crow's feet. This is because it contains substances capable of reducing the effect of free radicals on the skin, keeping it smooth, elastic and with a rejuvenating glow and radiance.
- Muscle relaxant: There is an aloe vera cold muscle gel that is especially useful when we feel muscle pain or when we have some kind of injury. Its soothing effects and the sensation of cold reduce pain and the symptoms associated with muscular problems.
Benefits of relaxing massages with cold aloe vera gel
Massages with cold aloe vera gel are very beneficial. The aloe vera cold effect relaxation gel provides all the advantages of aloe vera and incorporates the health and wellbeing that relaxing massages provoke in our body.
It is not necessary to have an injury to apply it, and it can be used simply to obtain a pleasant feeling of relaxation. Even so, this cold aloe vera gel is particularly suitable for soothing muscle and joint pain. Among the most important benefits, the following stand out:
- The application of cold aloe vera gel reduces inflammation and soothes any type of bruising or damage to the muscles or joints. It is especially useful for inflammatory diseases such as osteoarthritis or rheumatism.
- Provides an almost instant feeling of relief in cases of restless legs or when legs swell from heat or hours of standing. The cooling sensation aids relaxation and promotes rest, and also promotes proper blood circulation.
- It improves any type of joint injury, especially in the back and neck region. Aloe vera cold gel is indicated to treat contractures and to combat the annoying pain caused by tension and poor body posture.
- It activates blood circulation throughout the body thanks to its cold effect. This gives it vasodilating properties, promoting blood flow in all areas of the body.
How should the cold aloe vera gel be applied?
Many people wonder how to use cold aloe vera gel. The truth is that it is so versatile that it can be applied in a variety of ways, although its most common use is as follows:
- First, you need to apply a good amount to the area where the pain is being experienced. Make sure you apply a generous amount to cover the entire area you want it to be absorbed.
- If the discomfort is mild, the layer can be spread over the skin by applying light pressure and massaging it in. Try to massage gently so that the gel can be incorporated little by little.
- If the pain is very intense, it is advisable to keep it on the source of the pain for at least twenty minutes. This will make its analgesic power even greater and the relief will last much longer.
- It is important not to apply it on mucous membranes, eyes and other sensitive areas to avoid irritation.
Finca Canarias aloe vera cold gel
Finca Canarias aloe vera cold gel is a gel specially designed to relieve muscle and joint pain. It is composed of aloe vera, harpagophytum, arnica, camphor and menthol.
Its qualities are highly beneficial and help in the recovery of any type of muscle or joint trauma. In addition, the sensation of cold causes instant relief and promotes circulation aiding recovery.
Our cold aloe vera gel is a versatile product with multiple qualities, among which the following stand out:
- It is anti-inflammatory and reduces swelling.
- Powerful and long-lasting analgesia.
- Stimulates blood circulation and eliminates internal effusions.
- Soothes the skin and leaves a pleasant fragrance.
- Non-staining due to quick absorption.
Cold aloe vera gel is a natural option for the relief of muscle and joint pain symptoms. It provides a soothing sensation of instant relief and promotes recovery and blood circulation thanks to its cold effect. Its natural components also help in the scar healing and sunburn and first and second degree burns healing. It also has an effect on wrinkles, crow's feet and expression marks, and helps to make your skin more luminous, smooth and elastic.