- 6341 views
- 0 comments
If you want to bring luminosity to your face and body skin, it is important to use an exfoliating scrub from time to time depending on your skin type. You can find a wide variety of exfoliants on the market, some of which can be irritating due to their chemical components. A good alternative is a scrub with natural aloe vera. If you want to know all its benefits or how to use it correctly, don't hesitate to read this post. Be sure to read this post.
Benefits of natural aloe vera scrub
You may be familiar with aloe facial or body creams. However, there is a product that helps cleanse your skin in depth with delicacy and efficiency and without the need to go to a beauty salon, and that is the aloe vera scrub. Would you like to know the benefits of aloe vera exfoliating scrub for your skin? We sum them up for you.
- Deeply cleanses dirt without damaging the skin. The use of a soap or makeup remover is not enough if we want an optimal result. Therefore, it is important to use an exfoliating scrub.
- The aloe vera scrub has many benefits such as skin regeneration, and it helps to prevent premature aging. Remember that anti-aging creams are not enough to pamper your skin the way it needs. With this type of product you will be regenerating it in a single gesture.
- Soothes the skin. Aloe vera refreshes and soothes the skin. If you want the most pleasant peeling, use a natural one containing aloe.
- It helps to achieve a more luminous skin in just a few minutes. Exfoliating scrubs are one of the best products for luminous skin without the need to go to a beauty salon. Once you start using it, you will notice the change.
- Smoother skin. Due to the exfoliating particles contained in them, you will achieve a more velvety skin. Just run your hand over your face or body to see for yourself.
- Healthier skin. Exfoliating scrubs in general, and aloe vera in particular, helps skin become healthier and less prone to irritation and skin problems.
In addition to all these properties, aloe vera is a plant with a lot of active ingredients for your skin. Containing vitamins, minerals and amino acids, it makes your skin healthier and more cared for. A product with which you will notice improvements in your skin from the first day.
How to use aloe vera exfoliating scrub correctly
Peeling your face or body with aloe vera is much easier than you think. Just follow these simple steps.
First, apply the scrub onto moistened skin. Secondly, massage gently to make sure the product is effective. Finally, rinse with plenty of water and apply your usual face or body cream. You can also apply other facial products such as toner or serum.
Remember not to use the scrub if your skin is irritated or injured for any reason. Wait until your skin is fully recovered. Also do not use it after prolonged exposure to the sun, as your skin is more sensitive.
When exfoliating the face, do not forget the neck and chest. They are an extension of the face that should look just as beautiful as the face. In case you want to exfoliate your body, the best way to do it is in the shower. You will find it much easier. Apply your moisturizer as soon as you get out of the shower.
How often to use the aloe vera scrub
Generally speaking, the use of exfoliators depends on the type of skin you have. Let's give you a simple summary to give you an idea:
- Normal skin. Normal skin can be exfoliated once a week. However, this type of skin may have different needs depending on the time of year.
- Dry or sensitive skin. In this case, it is best to apply it once every 15 to 20 days.
- Oily skin. If you have oily skin, do it once or twice a week.
- Delicate skin. Aloe vera peelings are beneficial for all skin types. However, in this case, we do suggest that you ask your dermatologist before using this type of product.
Remember that no matter what type of skin you have, you should moisturize it afterwards with a cream suitable for your skin type. Don't forget that after exfoliation the pores will be more dilated and will better receive all the benefits from the rest of the treatments.
These recommendations, however, are only a guideline. Every skin is unique and different. Observe the needs of your skin and adapt the product to its demand. Also keep in mind that there are times or situations in which exfoliation may be more or less necessary.
Recommendations when exfoliating with aloe vera
If you have decided to use an aloe vera facial scrub or an aloe vera body scrub, keep these simple recommendations in mind.
- Look at the ingredients it contains to make sure you are not allergic to any of them.
- If the scrub contains essential oils, you may experience some redness. Don't be alarmed because this will disappear in just a few minutes. Essential oils have a thermoactive effect that improves circulation, but can create this temporary effect.
- Before waxing. If you are going to wax and you also want to exfoliate your skin, this should be done before waxing.
- Sensitive or very dry skin? You can add a few drops of sweet almond oil or rosehip oil to deeply moisturize and nourish your skin.
If you love natural products and want to exfoliate your face or body effectively, try the aloe vera scrub. Once you've tried it, you'll never want anything else.