- 4994 views
- 0 comments
In recent years, Canary Island aloe vera has experienced a remarkable rise in popularity thanks to its countless health benefits. In fact, the cosmetics industry has incorporated Canary Island aloe vera into a wide range of cosmetics, such as moisturisers, lotions, shampoos and skin care products.
This plant is cultivated in the Canary Islands where it stands out for its excellent quality, due to the favourable climatic conditions of the islands. The subtropical climate, mild temperature and abundant exposure to the sun contribute to the development of aloe vera. In addition, the volcanic soil is rich in essential minerals and trace elements that nourish the plants, favour their composition and enhance their beneficial properties.
That's why, if you come to visit, you should try Canary Island aloe vera products and see for yourself how effective they are. We introduce 5 of them in this article.
Where can you buy aloe vera?
To get the full benefits of aloe vera, it is crucial to buy it from shops that sell organically sourced products, with no additives or irritating or unhealthy ingredients.
Fortunately, there are now companies committed to offering aloe vera products of the highest possible quality, ensuring their purity and efficacy. Therefore, you can find a wide variety of options that will allow you to enjoy the many properties of aloe vera safely and healthily.
Canary Island aloe vera products
It is found in many Canary Island aloe vera products, such as shampoos, gels, facial creams and juice. In addition to caring for you naturally, with no problems of allergies or intolerances, it is great value for money.
Aloe vera juices
A good diet including aloe vera juice takes care of you on the inside and reflects favourably on you from the outside. Among its properties are:
- It is a good antioxidant, which helps to strengthen your immune system to be more prepared for diseases.
- It aids digestion and helps combat constipation.
- It improves the skin appearance thanks to its ability to produce hyaluronic acid and collagen.
Where can you buy drinkable aloe vera? At Finca Canarias, you can find the drinkable food supplement based on Aloe Vera juice with pulp of top quality organic origin. This juice is composed of 91.6% freshly crushed aloe vera pulp, 4% natural lemon juice, which acts as an antioxidant, plus 4% water, necessary to dilute the 0.4% antioxidants and preservatives. It is recommended to take 30 mL, preferably on an empty stomach. Because of its bitter taste, you should dilute it with a little fruit juice or honey. We also remind you that it is important to eat a balanced diet rich in fruit and vegetables and other fresh foods, such as fish and meat, to see the best results.
The best aloe vera moisturisers
Aloe vera is highly suitable for all skin types. It helps maintain good levels of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. It also soothes and refreshes the skin, ideal after prolonged sun exposure or shaving. It is also a good cell regenerator. If you want to get all these benefits, you should use a facial cream as part of your daily routine. We recommend Finca Canarias face and body creams for all skin types:
- Face cream for dry and sensitive skin: formulated with ingredients such as aloe vera, shea butter, hyaluronic acid, wheat germ oil and chamomile, it deeply moisturises and soothes the skin, leaving a velvety soft and smooth feel from the very first application.
- Face cream for oily skin: made with aloe vera and moringa, it instantly hydrates and balances the skin. It also reduces excess oil and shine, leaving your skin looking smooth and healthy.
- Anti-ageing and ultra-lifting face cream: formulated with aloe vera, apricot kernel oil, sweet almond oil, shea butter, wheatgerm, argan oil and hibiscus, it is a real balm for your skin; giving you luminous, rejuvenated skin in no time.
How should you use these creams? You should apply them every morning and night on cleansed skin to maximise their effectiveness; allowing the ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin and perform their function correctly.
Aloe vera shampoo
Many industrial shampoos are full of chemicals that make your hair greasy and damage it. That's why it's good to take care of your hair with a shampoo formulated with natural ingredients such as Canary Islands aloe vera.
Finca Canarias aloe vera shampoo gently cleanses your hair and scalp. Its speciality lies in its 100% natural ingredients, such as honey, moringa and olive oil, which protect the scalp from the effects of external agents and stress. These components make it a unique shampoo; ideal for daily use.
How do you use it? Apply a small amount to wet scalp with water, rub, rinse and repeat. Use as often as necessary, depending on your hair type.
Pure Canary Islands aloe vera gel
Aloe vera gel has a wealth of health benefits. It helps with psoriasis, burns, eczema, dermatitis and acne.
Therefore, it is a basic toiletry product that you should never be without. Among the wide variety of aloe gels on the market, we recommend those made with pure aloe vera from organic sources.
Which aloe vera gel do we recommend?Finca Canarias pure aloe vera gel is a natural aloe gel without chemical components that helps you combat all types of skin conditions without damaging the skin. How should you use it? Simply apply directly to the skin. You can repeat the operation several times a day until the problem has subsided.
Aloe vera soap
Soap is an essential product that effectively cleanses facial and body skin. However, remember that every skin type is unique, so it is important to experiment and find the soap that best suits your needs and preferences.
Below we recommend several soaps suitable for different skin types:
- Finca Canarias handmade aloe vera soap. A basic product that delicately cleanses the skin, providing a pleasant sensation of well-being while protecting the most sensitive skins. Its ingredients include coconut and olive oil, shea butter, coconut butter and lavender that cleanse without drying out the skin.
- Finca Canarias aloe vera and lavender soap. This soap is very suitable for acne-prone skin thanks to its natural ingredients such as aloe, coconut and shea butter and lavender. A soap that not only cleanses, but also moisturises, regenerates and refreshes your skin.
- Finca Canarias aloe and rosehip soap. Rosehip oil is known for its properties to treat mature skin. This soap is formulated with aloe vera and broad-petalled geranium, among other ingredients, and helps fight the signs of ageing.
How do you apply it? Use the right soap for your skin morning and evening to cleanse your face. You can finish with the other products from your beauty routine, such as moisturiser with aloe vera and eye contour cream.
In short, if you want to take care of yourself completely naturally, take advantage of this natural plant and choose products made with Canary Islands aloe vera. Do not hesitate to visit Finca Canarias if you are looking for the best aloe vera in the Canary Islands. Our commitment to quality and authenticity guarantees you will receive pure, genuine aloe vera to take care of your skin and hair in a healthy way.
We tell you about 5 excellent Canary Island aloe vera products to take care of yourself both inside and out - don't forget to try them when you visit the islands!